Saturday, November 7, 2015

Universal Studio Singapore (September 2014) - Hollywood Section

Wow,

Time flies when you are having fun huh?

In all seriousness, I am not having fun at all. Anyway, let's put aside the no fun business and soak in the fun that I had last year at Universal Studios Singapore.

Of course, the park has few sections and this is one of them. Hollywood! Where all the glitz and glamour are.

Looking at these photographs makes me want to go back in time and never coming back to reality. Reality is boring. Reality is the reason I am updating this blog because I want to stay put in my own fantasy where I can control and navigate it the way I want to.

I miss this place badly. Oh how I wish I can afford to come back and watch Shrek 4D at Far Far Away Land.












No comments: