Sunday, October 20, 2013

Dabel Date : Sebuah Antologi Cerpen Cinta (Another gem I found from Lejen Press)

tulster
Dabel Date : Sebuah Antologi Cerpen Cinta


Oh, I'm not jumping into the mushy lovey dovey bandwagon just yet but a funny (literally) book that tickle your bones is a must to combat those "damn-i-hate-going-to-work-because-I-will-be-seeing-bitches!" days (which is EVERYDAY, in my case).


OK. Moving on. This book is OK. Some were funny, some were boring but it's a good read. Meaning, this is a good book when you are traveling and you are stuck at the aiport for at least 4 hours for layover. It's basically a collection of short stories which is good for people who have short attention span (like me!).


I got mine at MPH, tHe Spring (because it's the only place that carries Lejen Press & Buku Fixi books in Kuching *sad face*) and there are two sides of the book. Once you reach the end of the Part 1 (as I refer it to) you will have to turn the book around to read the second part of the book. Total pages is around hmmm.. 160++ pages.


Anyway, it's really a collection of short stories as most of the stories are two pages long ONLY. Serius, memang betul!!


I don't have a personal preferences but you will laugh (I can guarantee you that) while reading some of the stories.


So, if you are into alternative literature, give this book a try!  You may buy it online if MPH the Spring is out of stock.

No comments: