Monday, December 24, 2012

before the year end, before the pics in my camera tangled with spider webssss =P

Hola December!!!

So, I went to Sibu, twice this month. No.. don't ask me about Delta Mall, Star Mega Mall lah any mall lah.. coz on my second trip to Sibu (few days back), I'm straight off to Kanowit.


I need to upload the photo here coz I feel I need to laaa.. haiyaaa. Most photo are from Sanyan area coz we are staying at RH Hotel (great hotel with "so-so" choices of breakfast buffet OR maybe I'm tired of the food coz I've staying there for 5 nights earlier of the month and coming back middle of d month to find the same food kot?)


For the second trip, I had a chance to jalan-jalan at Pesta Makanan 1Malaysia (everything is ONE MALAYSIA these days...no 2, 3 ha?) which was held like 50 steps away from RH Hotel? Hahahah suka ati aku lahhhh nak measure steps ka sik. Aku pun sik sure steps nya haihhhss


Since most of d pics on my first trip are in my iPod, most of the photo are uploaded directly to either Instagram or twitter (like it matter, eh it matter to me occay!), so am gonna share photo various christmas tree made of recycle products. Kinda cute tho.. so here goes... (for your viewing pleasure)


From Guong Ming Middle School

This is made from mineral water bottle? I'm just guessing

I like this the most!

Macam baju orang kawen ah?

Mineral water bottle!!

cute-ness :) Loving the ladybird

Can't remember what is it made of. hmmm

Up-close. Macam glass?

It's a CD / DVD!!!

Loving this one too!

This is at the bottom, every angle.

This is made from "buku rujukan"! Reference book for Form 1 - Form 5.

This is made from paperbag. I didn't get wet from the rains? Hmmm

This is made from a mixture of CD and Christmas deco?

From Kolej Vokasional Sibu. Have not been in school for 12 years, now the school has been upgraded to Kolej. Haihsss

The simplest but still cute tho :)


So that's the tree. Now onto another folder before I accidentally erasing it from my memory card.

Ini pesta makanan. If you are familiar with MBKS Kuching Fest, it's kinda the same but at a smaller scale.


No.1 Jalan Sanyan. This is Wisma Sanyan where most State Government Offices are in Sibu.


This is a swan. two of them obviously. Hahahahah



Now... Kanowit!!!


Kanowit Town

This is what you get when you are standing by the river

Shophouses

Sungai Rajang? Correct me if I'm wrong. I have left school and geography for sooo long.

Temple by the river. Didn't get inside tho but I prefer the one in Kuching.

Nest to the temple

Sooo quiet. It's almost 11 AM btw

Rows of shophouses. At least it's more "alive" than Bintangor. That's how I feel le.


Lovin' the skiessss :)




That is all. I lost my Lawas photo when my old laptop gone kaput. From now on am gonna put it up on this blog for my own viewing pleasure. Mana tau nanti tua dapat reflect balit. At least most part of Sarawak sudah covered.

So, yeah.


Merry Christmas and Happy New Year !!!

No comments: