Sunday, March 4, 2012

Where do I begin? (#YOLO effect)

Regret.

Regrets.

YOLO stands for YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE. Now you knowwww.

OK, back to the main reason of updating this blog (coz I have a lot on my mind).

Regret. Yes. R E G R E T.

I hate living. I hate my life but I'm scared of death. So, I will not kill myself coz it's stupid and embarrassing. I humiliated myself way too many times and that (suicide) is not one of them.

People kept telling me that I should be grateful with what I have/had. Yes, I am but if I'm not happy should I fake it so the others will be able to live their life? And my life has no worth/value to you issit?

Everyone have their ups and down and you are not welcome to "remind" me of how lucky I am because I am not. Lucky in my context are:

a) becoming a straight As student (yeah you worked hard and I studied too but still every time I answered the damn questions, all my answers were wrong! I wanna be an engineer (yes that's my "ambition", why I stayed and fucked my youth for 2 damn years in science stream?) damn it! Now I'm stuck wif Business Degree coz I suck at all these fucking calculation subjects. And wif business degree, I'm not that business minded. Arrrggghhh)

b) high spending power without even trying. (geddit?! Ambik and goooo to the counter and just pay w/out even bother to think about what will happen to me in the next 28 days until the next payday).

c) getting a second chance for PTD interview w/out having to go through the entire tedious process AGAIN (some people are fucking lucky coz they got called again for INTERVIEW only. Arghhh). you might say why PTD? just stick with what u do best lah, be a kuli. OK smarty pants, i only live once so I want the best for me. In this case to be a PTD coz of its perks. Why settle for less when you can go all the way to the top? But who am I kidding? It's not meant to be for me. I better not be alive lahhhh!

d) born with beauty and brain
I have none!

That is all for now.

Work is stressing me out! Again!

No, it's not work. It's PEOPLE stresses me OUT.

Sent from my iPod

No comments: