Sunday, May 19, 2013

The day I won that damn 800 meter race. Sumpah tak tipu!!

Hello :)

Just finished a pack of Oreo (Double stuffed). Feels like a pig now.

Been stuffing myself a lot lately. Today alone I have taken; cinnamon bread, roti canai, rice with fish curry, belacan, clamps curry (from tin), kiwi, Lipton tea, Lee Fah Mee, 1500ml of plain water just because AND damn I'm still thirsty. And yeah, that damn Oreo too! Gahhh.

Going back to my previous weight at 68kg.

Was at 63kg in 2012. Damn!! Last year was my happiest year la, for obvious reason, I feel lighter because I'm only 63 KG. Now, how did that 5KG sneaks in? I hate looking at myself in the mirror now. Serious!!!

Guess I should stop taking that damn green tea. Not all good things are good, geddit? They say its cooling. Mana ada! Making me bloated, gaining extra unnecessary weight adalah! Every time I gulp my mug full of green tea, this happens! Man, this is tiring. I just want to cleanse my body system what?! Anyway, gonna stop taking it for a while and start over some time..in the next few month maybe. That's how I roll with my green tea. Can't live with it, can't live without it.

Can't see any light now. Can't think positive as every time when I did, nothing good ever happen. Keeping myself in the dark. For the betterment of my health. So, yeah.

Internet is being shitty now. Gah!!! Yes, I'm still addicted to Youtube. Been watching the same video over and over again. Go Wong Fu! Go Jubilee Project! Go Ryan Higa! Go Jinny Boy TV!!

Oh yeah, the weather is extremely hot these day. Whenever I'm at home (during the weekends), my face will immediately turn oily straight after washing it. Yucky and grossssssssssssssss. Water consumption doesn't help either. I feel thirsty most of the time and every time I took a drink (plain water OK) I feel bloated (still in the bloated phase RIGHT NOW!!). My tummy is bulging as if am a preggo. Argh!

Anyway, on to a happier news. I won 800 meter race last Saturday. Our office organized a Track and Field event. I hesitate to join but its a MUST. Die die must go la pffft.

As usual, I came late. Nooo, not because I'm being stubborn or anything. I was literally late. LITERALLY OK. I missed the warm up session. OK. Fine la. Not gonna win anyway kan? So I just run laaa 50 meter sprint, 6 X 50 meter relay and 800 meter race. My god, so fucking tiring but yours truly won a gold medal in 800 meter race. Believe it or not? Better believe it lah because it's true!!

I couldn't believe myself either. I hate running. When we play badminton I never want to run. All I want is to hit the shuttlecock. That morning, winning was not in my mind. Just come lor, to support whatever activity the office is having maaaa.

So, I won 800 meter race (1st place), 50 meter sprint (2nd place) and 6 x 50 meter (I don't remember, but I got medal, don't remember what color). Oh, I won 6 X 100 meter too! (2nd place).

Here's the medals.


See...told you I won. I'm not a fan of uploading photo in my blog but this is a proof that I won. Hahaha.

Wanted to write more crap but I got to go and take a shower. So panas! And it's 8:06 pm now. Tomorrow is Monday. Oh, god. I hate Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday and Friday. I hate them. I hate Sunday too.

No comments: