Sunday, June 3, 2012

Limbang and ATR

Just pics.

And clouds on d way to Miri is superb. It's been awhile since I travel with MAS. Love d traditional musics that they are playing and not to forget, ahem a good looking FA to greet you at d plane entrance eheeeem uhuk uhuk. Ahaha

Oh, this is my first trip to Limbang via air. Kesian kan? Before it was via land, which was superb too coz I passed all over Sarawak except Kapit, Mukah and Sibu. No, I don't forget Lawas. I've been there too and d other side of Brunei which is not that developing yet. It was 2 years ago. Things change OK. Anyway, upon landing at Limbang Airport, they played Somebody That I Used To Know (I don't know d title of d song, I just assume). Now I kept singing the song to myself whenever I'm alone (which means almost every time).

On another note, I can't stand an hour flight with ATR. Ain't comfy at all but I love answering their survey just to kill the time. They are using iPod Touch to store all d questions. You just have to swipe and answer away! Very advanced okay!
View from my room. Level 7, Purnama Hotel. The last time I stayed here, my room was facing the river.
Where the plane land.
Clouds. On the way to Miri.
Limbang in the morning. It's 6:15am and it's super bright! See the fog at the farthest bukit?
I don't remember what time was it. Same view layyy
ATR.
Another clouds. On the way to Miri.
Limbang Airport. All of it. Trust ME. The farther end is the Arrival Hall.
Customer Digital Survey. Oh, they served Milo (box one lah) for this trip. Hehehe
Check IN counter. That's just IT OK.

No comments: