Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Merlion Park, Singapore

Blog,

The last time I was in Singapore, I only managed to go to USS and Marina Bay Boardwalk. This year, thanks to Air Asia RM1 Sale (paying RM149 for return ticket to and fro, still affordable what. Plus we went on a short trip, one night stay jer), Singapura macam waving jak nunggah nyuruh ngagak.

Anyway, managed to visit Merlion Park on that hazy Sunday morning before we head back to Kuching. Missing the place so bad now. Can't do anything because I can't afford any traveling because I'm already pokkai from my previous trips to Bangkok. Huhu.

Untuk mengubat rindu di hati, Imma share some of the photo here, because I miss the place so bad. But then again, not really lar coz the place was super crowded that morning with tourist all trying to immortalised their memory with the gigantic merlion. Nak ambik gambar pun susah. Pose biasa jak, bukan nak pose ala-ala numtum air dari merlion hoccay.


rs

rs

rs

rs

rs


No comments: