Sunday, September 22, 2013

The day I discover Bloggerdroid

Which is today...


I have been doing a lot of internet related work with my phone (laptop is secondary now) and since I like to type a whole lot crap on twitter (140 characters are not enough yo!), I realised I need few hundreds or thousands of character to convey my crappy feelings to whoever or some strangers on the net.


I downloaded the official Blogger app for Android not too long ago and let's just say it don't impress me much. Either the developer is an amateur or they are not doing much research. I don't know and I don't want to find out.


Now am gonna upload a photo to this post *crossing fingers*. Here goes nothing *Bismillahirahmannirrahim*







The office had a inter-group bowling competition last two weeks. I can't see the photo now. Hopefully when the post is published, the photo will appear or else I will delete this app. Why make life so difficult?


Will share my 2 cents worth of review if the app is running up to my standard (wow, I soind like a techie now. Hmmm).


Till then, buh bye!!

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: