Sunday, January 27, 2013

Everytime

I was watching Glee Season 4 last night, for the fist time. I don't even know the show moves on til the 4th season. Bravo!! I stop watching Glee when the second season starts. It outgrew me I guess.


To my defense, I'm not watching watching Glee, more like listening to the show while screaming (mentally) at SPSS. Research + Report = Angry Me.


While manas-ing, the last part of the show caught my attention. They were reliving Britney Spears (again) through her song or something (this is the second time, me think) and Melissa Benoist (don't know her character's name in Glee) was singing THAT SONG.


Not that THE SONG mean anything to me but I never knew the lyric kinda sums up what I feel all these years. I stop listening to Britney looooooooooooooooong time ago. Not a big fan anyway.


I prefer her singing the song than Britney. Dia ada feeling, kali lah.


For my own reference in the future, here is the song =)







"At night I pray
That soon your face will fade away"

-Everytime, Britney Spears-

No comments: