Friday, October 19, 2012

DIY and other random things

woo hoo!!

a lot have happened in the short period of time and here are some of them...documented.. graphically. erk?


Introducing my birthday gift from myself. Aiehs. aha


DIY whiteboard for office use. Don't ask. Thank you dry erase sheet. You rock!


DIY index divider coz I'm too lazy to walk to the nearest stationery shop. Thank you paint catalog! You rock too!!


DIY fridge magnet. Thank you magnetic sheet. You rock!!!


DIY fridge magnet. 3 little yellow duckies. Haahaha Thank you art punch and water color.



Card!! Made one to cheer

Halloween treats!!!


The company held a family day 2 days before my birthday and I got d cutest birthday card in my history of tenure with the co. Forgot to snap a photo coz I'm not a camwhore.. erkss what is that supposed to mean?


Anyway.. this is where i celebrated my "advanced" birthday before I took 2 days leave just because. Ha haa


That's Damai btw. 

So what I did for the nest 2 days of nothing-ness? Went to the dentist and got my teeth polished. What a way to celebrate myself getting old. Haiyaaa. 

I wanted to pour my heart out in this post but naaahhhhh... thats for another post another day..

I'm currently listening to "Distance - Christina Perry" on repeat. 

Not gonna whine but I feel very lonely lately. Maybe..most of friends are busy living life?

Ohhh, Kuching Sentral's easy drink's taukeh is sooo comel and a bit paiseh at times. hahaha. 

Andddddddd ChaTime will be opened soon at The Spring. Ada tempat lain kah sik? Haiyaaaa

Anddddddddddddddddddddddddddd...this post gonna end here. Bye!

No comments: